About Asterisk Inc.
Asterisk Incorporated is a mechanical design and fabrication firm established in 1987. We specialize in automation and product design. We also offer fabrication services to amortize our shop resources by offering quick turn-around of small quantity cutting, machining and sheet metal work.
· Mixing system that measures RPM, torque, and reflectivity of pharmaceutical powder.
· Robotic test cell for miniature solenoid valves.
· Multiple systems using laser micrometers for product quality control.
· System for life-testing paper punching die sets.
· Systems for life testing a variety of exercise equipment products.
· System to measure the density of pharmaceutical tablets.
· Multiple styles of binding modules for in-line use with commercial laser printers.
· Accessories for no-drill mounting of emergency lighting to commercial vehicles.
· System for documenting flaws in optical components.
· Near-net-shape waterjet cutting for easier finish machining of complex parts.
· Our own brand of customized lawn ornaments.
· Prototype components for a specialty lighting manufacturer.
· Stair, railing, and gate components for an architectural welding service.
· Prototype parts for a storm water drainage systems company.
· SolidWorks CAD (multiple versions)
· Waterjet machining center
· Vertical mill
· 50-ton press brake
· Slip roll
· 5,000 sq. ft. facility
· 30-year collection of mechanical components for prototyping
· Extensive, complementary vendor base
50-3 River Street
Old Saybrook Connecticut 06475860-388-3811